Coders can code from documentation in your language!
Do you feel like you spend wasted cycles explaining diagnosis or procedure terms to coders? Do you leaf through codebooks looking for billing codes? Then IMO® Code Scout™ is just the web tool for you! Now you can take advantage of the problem or procedure search powering many of the leading EMRs to help you find billing codes.
- The most comprehensive coding dictionary on the planet
- Over 190,000 clinician friendly disease and problem terms
- All terms mapping to billable codes
- Includes medical term synonyms, jargon, abbreviations, eponyms and more
- Search at point of care
- Web based for easy access
- Compatible with Smart Phone Technology
- Reduce denied claims and increase revenue flow
- Term to code mapping is reviewed and analyzed by AHIMA for accuracy
- Eliminate coding discrepancies and improves revenue flow
Try IMO® Code Scout™ with no obligation for 30 days. We are sure you will discover a significant improvement in code look up throughput. Spend more time with your patients and improve patient care by spending less time on administrative details. Click here to start your Free Trial!
AHIMA is a registered trademark of American Health Information Management Association. AHIMA does not endorse, recommend, or grant approval to, any commercial firm, product or process. AHIMA does not make any representation or claim about the fitness of any map, or whether the use of any map is appropriate for any particular application or purpose. AHIMA reviews a terminology map provided to it and assesses the accuracy of the map between a source terminology vocabulary and target system such as the ICM-9-CM code. AHIMA review is performed in the absence of any context involving a particular patient or course of treatment.