IMO™ Code Scout™ Overview: Online Medical Coding Resource
What is Code Scout?
IMO® Code Scout™ is an online medical coding resource that puts code sets like ICD-9-CM, CPT®, HCPCS and SNOMED CT® right at your fingertips!
Utilizing an extensive clinical and coding database from one of the leaders in medical terminology mapping, Code Scout brings the power of IMO® right to your browser! All the great features that you expect from IMO®, delivered in a convenient, easy-to-access web portal! Included features:
- Over 190,000 problem terms, and over 500,000 procedure terms, all linked to the correct ICD, CPT® and HCPCS codes!
- Search by abbreviations such as "fx" for fractures or IDDM (insulin dependent diabetes mellitus)!
- Search using clinical terms used by doctors. Doctors notation in the patient record can be directly linked to the correct ICD code!
- Search using misspellings! Even an improper spelling will give you the correct result!
- No add-on packages or modules. All of the above is already built into IMO® Code Scout™!
Updated ten times a year with new medical terms and billing codes, and reviewed and analyzed by AHIMA, IMO® Code Scout™ takes the guesswork out of finding the right billing codes and creating clinically relevant documentation, resulting in fewer errors, and ultimately - fewer denied claims!
||Code Scout Findable Terms
|780.2 Syncope and collapse
46 IMO terms map to ICD-9-780.2, including these:
- Attack, drop NEC
- BO (Blackout)
- Collapse transient
- Consciousness loss of
- Fainting spells
- LOC (loss of consciousness)
- Micturition syncope
- Neurologic cardiac syncope
- Passed out
- Situational syncope
- Syncopal episodes
- Syncopal vertigo
- Vasovagal episode
- Vasovagal reaction
- Vasovagal syncope
Example of IMO® Code Scout™ data for IMO® Problem (IT)